· Bottom-up cost estimating exercise (Module 3, pp 19-20)
· Parametric cost estimate exercise (Module 3, pp. 43-44)
· For the table below
o Create a PERT/CPM chart
o Compute project duration
o Compute Latest Start, Earliest Start, and Float (Slack)
Task Predecessor Duration (in days) Latest start Earliest start Float (slack)
A Start 6
B A,D 8
C B 10
D Start 7
E D 12
F Start 12
G F 12
· Exercise 3-2 (Module 3, p. 61)
· Exercise 3-3 (Module 3, pp. 63-64)
Following are cost and schedule data for a project that is underway.
Month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Planned 30 35 42 46 40 52 45 48 50 40 30 15
Actual 10 25 47 55 52 54 50 58
Project Cost Data
<Table Attached in the answer>
Project Schedule Data
1. Using the cost data in the cost table above, create a cumulative cost curve comparing actual versus planned costs (Note: with the cumulative cost curve – also called the S-curve – you must cumulate the cost data. See More Info, Module 3, p. 53.)
2. Using the schedule data in the schedule table above, create a Gantt chart comparing actual versus planned schedule performance
3. Summarize in words what you see project status to be at this time. What do you predict regarding the final cost and final schedule for the project? Note, by looking at the schedule and cost day simultaneously, you are engaging in integrated cost/schedule control.
Following are data reporting progress on a project. Work on all tasks contained in the table is scheduled to be complete as of the day of the report.
<Table Attached in the answer >
1. Using the 50-50 Rule, what is earned value for this project? (Put answer into the “Earned value” column in the table.)
2. Using the 0-100 Rule, what is earned value for this project? (Simply supply the number)
3. Note the discrepancy of earned value figures when using the 50-50 Rule and 0-100 Rule. Why is there a discrepancy? Which Rule should we use? Explain your rationale.
4. Using the 50-50 Rule earned value computation, what is schedule variance for the project as reported? (Put answer into the “Sched var” column in the table.)
5. What is the schedule performance index (SPI)? (Provide the number. What does this number mean?)
6. Using the 50-50 Rule earned value computation, what is the cost variance for the project as reported? (Put answer into the “Cost var” column in the table.)
7. What is the cost performance index (CPI)? (Provide the number. What does this number mean?)
8. If the total budget for this project is 5000, use CPI to compute estimate at complete (EAC).
9. Using the earned value information garnered from the above table, provide your boss a brief status report on project progress to date. Also, provide projections for future status.
Reasonable Price, Top Solution, Top Author – Buy With Confidence
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Academic Solvers has put together a group of highly qualified writers with a wide range of expertise in the online writing community. Our goal is to become your one-stop shop for all academic and online writing needs. Take a look at our fantastic service below!
At Academic SolversEditing your research paper could prove to be difficult especially amidst the tight schedules that students have. At academicsolvers.net, we offer research paper editing services. The services include proofreading and use of online platforms such as Grammarly and Turnitin to address any concerns that may arise within the paper. Get our services and you will have satisfactory results.
Custom Research Paper
Writing a research paper could be quite hectic especially if it is your first time. Identifying the research topic, finding the references and interpreting information could pose significant challenges. However, this should not be issues of concern anymore. At academicsolvers.net, we offer solutions to research papers. We deliver plagiarism free and quality research papers that are customized to suit your needs.
Despite writing expertise and skills, you are never guaranteed of error free papers. Academic solvers’ online proofreading services leaves no mistake unaddressed. We go through your paper using a variety of online tools that help to ensure that we edit your paper and make it error free. We have collected a group of experts hence can guarantee quality proofreading services.
Cheap Research Papers
Do you have difficulties writing your research paper? Are you afraid of the cost of hiring a professional to write your research papers? Worry no more. At academicsolvers.net we address both of your problems. We are equipped with a large number of professional writers. Second, we offer our research paper writing services at cheap prices that are largely affordable. Don’t miss this chance. Order our cheap research papers today.
College assignment could be one of the biggest challenges to students especially working with tight schedules. Academicsolvers.net acts to bridge this gap existing between getting satisfactory grades and meeting deadlines. Our college assignment professionals provide students with quality, plagiarism free and confidential assignment help that helps them to achieve desired grades and outcomes.
Essays are some of the most critical elements in the academic life of a student. At academic solvers we prioritize providing quality essays. As such, our professional ensure that they address issues of grammar, structure and plagiarism to provide essays that meet the need of the client. Here, we focus on developing content that aims at addressing the subject in question through the expertise of our professional and experienced writers. Try our services and we guarantee succes.